Are you looking for a reliable teeth replacement solution? Are you curious about the cost of dental implants? Many patients are aware that dental implants are the most predictable option to replace missing teeth, but they are concerned about the price tag. Dr. Nghi Tran of Hue Dental in Garland, TX wants his patients to understand implants cost versus benefit, so they can make a decision that works for them.
Your Dental Implant Consultation
The cost for dental implants can vary for each patient, depending on specific needs. That’s why a complete consultation is necessary to determine a treatment plan that will work for you. Aside from performing a thorough assessment, Dr. Tran will listen closely to your concerns. By discussing your personal dental goals with him, he can come up with a solution that will fit your budget and deliver exceptional results.
Cost Factors for Dental Implants
Dental implants can be used to replace a single tooth, an entire arch, or both arches. As you can imagine, the bottom line can be vast and varied when it comes to implant treatment plans. There are several factors to consider when determining cost, including:
- Number of Missing Teeth – As you would expect, the more implants you require, the costlier your treatment will be.
- Bone Density – You must have sufficient jawbone structure to successfully receive a dental implant. Patients who are deficient in bone may require an additional bone grafting procedure in preparation for the implant. This adds to your total cost of treatment.
- Experience of Doctor – We’ve all heard you get what you pay for. This is typically true in dentistry as well. A more experienced doctor such as Dr. Tran may charge higher fees than a less experienced doctor.
- Technology – In order to provide optimal patient care, many practices use the latest in innovative technology. At Hue Dental, our x-rays are completely digital. Not only does this allow Dr. Tran to make an accurate diagnosis, it also keeps our patients safer. Our x-ray units emit 90 percent less radiation than traditional machines.
- Type of Restoration – An implant will need to be restored once it has healed. Whether you need a single crown, a dental bridge, or a full implant-supported denture, your restoration will be a cost factor in your treatment.
One of the most significant advantages of dental implants is their long-term success. When properly cared for, implants can last a lifetime. For this reason, they are considered an investment in your oral health. Although implants may have a higher upfront cost when compared to dental bridges or dentures, they offer a number of benefits that will save you money, stress, and more dental treatment in the future.
Health Benefits of Dental Implants
Not only do dental implants offer exceptional aesthetics, they also aid in preserving your health. Because the titanium posts act as artificial teeth roots, they stimulate the nerves in your jawbone. This encourages natural bone growth and prevents recession of the jawbone, which commonly occurs after tooth loss. By choosing dental implants as your teeth replacement option, you will benefit from improved health, function, and aesthetics.
Financing Your Dental Implant Treatment
We understand that spending your hard-earned money on dental work is a tremendous decision. No matter what method you choose to replace your missing teeth, our team of financial experts can help you every step of the way. We accept all PPO insurance plans. We are also proud to offer several in-office financing options.